Staying organized is a great way to help you reduce your stress throughout the day. But when you’re busy and have a never-ending to-do list, keeping everything in your life organized can be a struggle. Luckily, there are a variety of apps to help you stay organized and on task every day. If you are like me, a new year always means reevaluating how I manage both my work and life calendar. I always go through my apps for organization and productivity to see if I need to make changes or just tweak things a bit. Here are five of my favorite apps to help you stay organized as you start the new year.
5 Amazing Apps to Help You Stay Organized This Year
Keeping your entire family organized is a big task. But with the help of Cozi, you can easily stay on top of everyone’s activities, right on your favorite device. From keeping the family calendar updated to organizing your grocery list, this helpful family app can keep even the busiest family on track from day to day. With the help of Cozi, you can:
- Keep everyone up to date on their daily activities with the help of a family calendar
- Organize shopping and to-do lists for each family member
- Keep track of your family’s favorite recipes
Cozi syncs across devices, giving everyone in your family instant access to the family’s account. Members of the family can add their own appointments to the calendar, add items to the shopping list, and create family events to ensure everyone in the family is organized from day to day.
Cozi is available on Google Play and iTunes.
Fans of a to-do list will love this digital version of the popular organizing tool. With Todoist, you can easily keep track of everything you need to do each day right on your favorite device. This helpful organizational app can help you:
- Stay on top of deadlines and due dates
- Create recurring tasks to remind you of ongoing obligations
- Add priority levels to your tasks so you know exactly which items you need to complete first
- Keep your tasks organized in one handy location
And since Todoist integrates seamlessly with other tools, like Gmail, Slack, Siri, and Amazon Alexa, you can access your to-do list from anywhere at any time.
Todoist is available on Google Play and iTunes.
Keeping your family’s paper clutter under control is a big part of staying organized. With the help of Smart Receipts, you can reduce the paper clutter your family accumulates and stay on top of your finances at the same time. Smart Receipts allows you to easily track your receipts digitally, giving you the ability to ditch the paper clutter for good. Use this helpful app to stay organized by:
- Taking photos of your receipts with your phone and storing the digital files in category folders
- Import PDF receipts for online purchases
- Create customized reports to track your spending
Using this simple app is a great way to start getting your family’s finances on track without the need to hold on to all that paper clutter.
Smart Receipts is available on Google Play and iTunes.
Keeping everyone in your family on the same page from day to day can be difficult if you’re not organized. And, if the thought of using multiple apps to help you stay organized is going to be way too much work for your family, the Hub Family Organizer would be the one app I would suggest you select. With the help of Hub Family Organizer, you can ensure everyone in your family knows exactly where they’re supposed to be and what they need to be doing. This easy to use family organizational app focuses on two areas that are most helpful to keeping your family organized: a family calendar and to-do lists.
Use Hub Family Organizer to keep everyone in your family on track, including:
- Setting up shared calendars and schedules to ensure everyone knows the family’s schedule each day
- Creating shared grocery and shopping list so everyone can add items they need
- Organizing to-do lists for everyone in the family, including chore lists and homework checklists to keep everyone on task
- Sending messages to family members to make sure they’re checking their calendar and to-do lists
With the help of this family organizing app, you can be sure everyone in your family stays organized from day to day with ease.
Hub Family Organizer is available on Google Play and iTunes.
Love the idea of apps to help you stay organized, but feel like the only way you’re going to get organized this year is with the help of a personal assistant? Give 24me a try. This smart app is the next best thing to a real personal assistant. 24me is designed to help you boost your productivity by putting everything related to your schedule all in one place. Use the app to:
- Store your calendar, tasks, notes, and personal accounts in one location for easy access
- Sync your calendars from other devices and accounts, including Google, Microsoft, Apple, and Yahoo
- Receive smart alerts when it’s time to leave for a meeting based on traffic conditions
- Check upcoming meetings and to-dos with ease
- Get notifications about upcoming birthdays and holidays in time to purchase a gift
- Create lists to help you stay on track
Use 24me to organize all aspects of your life in one central location to ensure you keep all your ongoing to-dos and upcoming appointments organized.